Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Printable Quote Together we can do GREAT THINGS!

At school, there are many times we have to work as teams
We are a team with our students. We are a team with our fellow team of teachers. We are a team with parents. We each have individual strengths, and none of us know everything there is to know about everything. We need each other! 
In my K5 team of teachers, and with my students and parents, I realize that we are STRONGER and more successful when we  use each others strengths and continually work together.

I wanted something to print off and hang by my desk to remind me of this, so I made this printable!

 It can also be fun to put this in the font office of a school, so parents and students realize immediately the culture of teamwork present in your school! #yourclassroomwillloveyou







No comments:

Post a Comment